kenshi's Animation Adventures

An online diary of kenshi's foray into the animated arts.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Some sketches...

I haven't posted any sketches from my sketchbook in a while, so here you go. Hope you like them. Click on the image to see it enlarged. **Sidenote: the very bottom drawing on the last page of drawings is of a man that must have driven his Harley across the country several times over for the past 30 years. His shoulders were so hunched forward, it looked almost comical. Talk about form following function...



3 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Rebecca Perez Stodolny said…

    Awesome sketches man!
    I can't wait to see you blocking when I get home.... here at work we cant' see QT7 stuff.

     
  • At Monday, July 24, 2006 3:42:00 AM, Blogger KENSHi said…

    hey, thanks Reb! always great to hear your feedback on stuff. i really need to be sketching more. during the character design lectures at AM, i was drawing like a madman, trying to prepare for the storyboarding process. but now that i'm in full production, i find myself SLACKING at the drawing. gotta stay sharp!!

     
  • At Monday, July 24, 2006 3:36:00 PM, Blogger Ciara Gold said…

    Looks like you're really taking off with the animation. I hadn't visited your site in a while and since I was updating mine, I thought to take a look around. Great stuff as always. I especially liked your comments on story versus animation. Well done.
    Okay, off to pack for Atlanta.

    J. Bevans

     

Post a Comment

<< Home