kenshi's Animation Adventures

An online diary of kenshi's foray into the animated arts.

Monday, March 07, 2005

I've been accepted!


AnimationMentor.com's newest student. Posted by Hello

I just found out late Friday night that I have been accepted into AnimationMentor.com 's program for Spring 2005. I can hardly remember the last time I felt so nervous and excited about something. Kind of odd to be feeling those emotions. I guess I've been coasting a little too long in my comfort zone.

Anyhow, classes start Monday, March 21st and go for a year and a half, so I'll graduate in September of 2006.

This blog will serve as a journal of sorts as I document my experiences, mainly so I can look back and (hopefully) see how far I've come. Who knows what the future will bring, but whatever happens, I'll keep dreaming big...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home